EPG’s Testing Services Include:
Voltage Gloves & Sleeves
Line & Pole Covers (plastic & rubber)
Hot Line Jumpers
Bucket Truck (boom & liner dielectric & truck yearly inspections & load testing)
We have added certifying cable pulling/tugger scales & cable hi pot testing
EPG’s Repair Services Include:
Hot Stick Repair (parts replacement, refinishing, repairs)
Ground & Hot Line Jumper repair & Custom Builds
Blanket Repair (No patches we use a vulcanized hole repair on class 4 rubber blankets)
We can even come to your facility for on-site testing (gloves, arm sleeves and hot line jumpers are not able to be tested on-site; these items must be tested at our laboratory).
Lab Testing Includes:
1. Received items are checked in and numbered with a company number as well as an identification number.
2. All items are washed & dried.
3. Items are inspected for visual damage (items that can be inflated are inflated for a better inspection)
4. Items are dielectrically tested using DC currant.
5. Items are sorted, stamped, recorded, packed in protective covering and boxed for delivery.
6. Any rejected/failed items are stamped "Reject" and rendered inoperable for use and returned to customer.
7. Replacements are available upon request.
EPG’s Safety & Training Services:
Safety training for OSHA, MSHA, FA/CPR, Aerial Lifts, Forklifts, Excavation Competent person, Task Training, Leadership Training, Safety Meetings Safety Programs, Procedures, SOP’s, JHA’s / JSA’s, Risk Assessments and much more.
EPG has an NFPA 70E Standards Continuing Education class that qualifies for Electrical Journeyman (4 to 8 hrs of Professional credit, UT, ID, WY) and General Contractor (6 hrs of Core credit, UT only)
Please call Mike Schauerhamer at (801) 520-9426 with any questions.